Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tomorrow Tomorrow !!

Tomorrow tomorrow my parents are coming!!! AHH!!

Thought I'd make an annoying post just because I am excited. I've missed them and Nuna and my doggies whole bunches. So now I should be smiling all the time with them around.

Bummer points though... I work until 3 45 am today... and Dad and Nuna and dogs arrive sometime tomorrow morning.. Oh God.. haha...

And blockout dates for the Magic Kingdom are until August 1. This means that I can't get my family in for free until August (after I'm done working). So if they want to see me and videotape me as a skipper in the Magic Kingdom, they'll have to dish out some money (which I can get a 10% discount on) to do so. I can however get them in to tour around Epcot and Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom free until then.

So things to do within the next 2 weeks (while I am still a Disney Employee)...

Cast Connection/ Property Control/ Business Sales (golf carts, lawn mowers, trucks, etc),
Downtown Disney Shopping
Disney Restaurants - like 40% discount at Fort Wilderness buffet for lunch! Wow!
All 4 Disney Parks - I can let them in and leave, I don't have to accompany them.
Special tours that I get like a 50% discount on - stuff like behind the scenes tours
anything else they dream up

Uh.. Wish us luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment